Double A Trailers has been providing transportation services to much of Alberta since 1999.
We can transport products to locations across throughout Yukon and Alaska.
Whether you already have an exact idea of what you want or if you’re just beginning to mull over your options, either look up one of our dealers to help you through the whole process OR Request a Quote for a wider range of options!
WHY CHOOSE OUR TRAILERS?
- Our products are built to handle rugged Canadian climates
- Focus on key items, product build, wiring and finish
- Soldered connections with -60º wiring
- All units sandblasted before applying PPG Urethane Paint
- Many options available to customize units
|Axle Size||(1) 3,500 lb; Idler|
|Axles||5 Stud Bolt Pattern|
|Width||102" Overall Width|
|Lace Rail||4" Channel|
|Crossmembers||2" Angle on 24" Centers|
|Pockets||3/16 Preformed with 1 1/2" Rubrail|
|Tire & Rim||ST205/75R15|
|Suspension||4 Leaf I to I Springs|
|Landing Gear||(1) 2,000 lb Flip Up|
|Safety Chains||5/16 Grade 70 Chain with Grab Hooks|
|Wiring||Arctic Wiring, Soldered & Enclosed in Conduit|
|Lights||Rubber Mounted LED|
|Decking||2" Treated, Plank|
|Finish||Two Part Urethane Paint|