- Fully Welded Frame & Deck: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading. Frame and decking are fixture-built with custom extrusions, providing added strength with Triton fit and finish.
- Designed for Large Vehicle Loading: 3 ½” dropped rear beavertail deck for easy loading of most low ground clearance vehicles. Two jack stands provide additional stability. CH models have two heavy-duty twin ramps for rear and side loading; includes front rack for easy storage. EHHD models have a fully welded, heavy-duty bi-fold aluminum ramp with support legs for stable loading.
- Unlimited Tie Down Points: Integrated channels in the side rails and three Quickslide channels in the deck provide multiple tie down points. Four heavy-duty D-ring tie downs can be easily moved and positioned in the channels to secure cargo.
- Tongue Design: Fully welded A-frame tongue adds strength to the heavy-duty frame for towing and frequent loading and unloading of cars and equipment.
- Sealed LED Lights and Wiring: LED lights are sealed and wiring throughout trailer is sealed and encased in aluminum tubing, resisting corrosion caused by moisture.
- Tandem Torsion Axles: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axles provides a smooth ride. Electric brakes standard on both axles.
- Diamond Plate Fenders: Fender is removable on the driver’s side for vehicle access and door clearance.
- Tongue Jack: 2,000# (CH models) or 5,000# (EHHD models) tongue jack with skid plate helps you easily move your trailer into position.