- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded box frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading. Frame is fixture-built with custom extrusions, providing added strength with Triton fit and finish.
- Side or Rear Loading Options: Full-size ramp (ATV models) and twin ramps (ATV-TR models) are fully welded, providing superior support when loading and unloading vehicles. Ramps can be positioned at the side or rear for loading. Twin ramps (ATV-TR models) are easily stored in an under-deck storage system.
- Multiple Tie Down Points: Integrated channels in the side rails provide multiple tie down points. Four tie downs can be easily moved and positioned in the channels to secure cargo.
- Durable Deck: Fully treated 1/2" or 5/8" marine grade plywood deck stands up to the elements for years of outdoor use.
- Sealed LED Lights and Wiring: LED lights are sealed and wiring throughout trailer is sealed and encased in aluminum tubing, resisting corrosion caused by moisture.
- Torsion Axle: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axle(s) provides a smooth ride.
- Tongue Jack: Swivel wheel tongue jack with 10” up/down travel helps you easily move your trailer into position.